Friday, October 9, 2009

Still doing good!

Just wanted to do a short update on Dano! He's still doing good... staying busy! I have heard from him everyday... at least through e-mail! He hasn't be able to call much lately because they have had things locked down... but I get to at least e-mail him back and forth which helps my days to go by! He's still doing the same thing... flying out on the 12th again for a few days! He has been in pretty good spirits... was excited this afternoon when he called because we are almost 1/2 way through October! YAY! Time really is going by quickly... once the holidays come and go... we will be well on our way to homecoming! :) He is missing home a lot... and very thankful for the cards, letters, and packages that he has been receiving! I should be getting my first package from him within the next week or so... I'm so excited to see what kinds of goodies he sent me! Other than that, we are just patiently waiting on time to go by so that we can move on and start the next chapter of our lives together... whatever/wherever that may be! It's exciting to think about where we might be this time next year... and comforting to know that the Lord already has it all mapped out for us! As always, thank you for your prayers and encouragment... it has helped make all of this much easier! Looking forward to getting some more pictures so I can post them on here asap! :) Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment