Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FINALLY HOME!


He's finally here! This is one of my favorite pictures ... out of tons of pictures that we got (and video) :) When the buses pulled up - I didn't know which one he was on - and then the first Marine stepped off of the front bus - and I went CRAZY! It was MY HERO! I screamed and ran to him, threw my sign and jumped on him (as you can see!) :) It was the BEST moment of our lives!
I will post more pictures and hopefully the video later! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO thankful that my hubby is back where he belongs and can not wait to see where this journey takes us next! Thank you so much for your support and most of all for your prayers - they brought Him home! Keep him in your prayers as he adjusts to being back - and we get used to him being in LeJeune again for a little while! Words can not express the happiness that we have felt since 10:30 Sunday morning - God is SO good!

No comments:

Post a Comment