Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Plans have changed ...

Looks like the snow has gotten the best of us! :( Daniel was supposed to be leaving tonight to finish his trip home! The plane that they were flying home on was stuck in Baltimore because of all of the snow! So ... they pushed his flight back to late Friday night (our time) ... and he will be getting to Baltimore around 7pm or so Saturday night ... then taking a bus to LeJeune! Hopefully by early Sunday morning - I will be in his arms! I really hope that they do not push this date back again - I'm hoping that the weather will hold off and he can make it home by Sunday! What a great Valentine's Day! :)

Please continue to pray for safe travels -- even though I would have LOVED to have him home on Friday -- I am thankful that his trip will be much safer this way! Thanks again for all of your prayers ... he's almost made it HOME! Just a few more days -- I can make it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment