Thursday, February 4, 2010

ONE WEEK TO GO!

I can not believe that after all of this time and all of the craziness over the last 6 months -- we are finally down to ONE MORE WEEK! This deployment has truly been a blessing and opened our eyes to everything that we take for granted! We are so blessed and so thankful for everything that we have and everyone that is in our lives ... Thank you for your prayers and support -- we know that the prayers have gotten us through! Without prayer and our strength from the Lord -- we would not have made it through this deployment as easily as we have!

This time next week -- I am going to be going NUTS! I can't even believe that ONE WEEK from tonight I will be in LeJeune ... within HOURS of seeing my hubby! I am getting last minute things ready and touched up for Dano's homecoming -- and could not be more excited for him to come home and be where he belongs again! Even though he has to stay in LeJeune through the beginning of April, having him home on the weekends will be amazing! Just having him in the same country will feel so much better!

We are both so anxious to see each other -- it's been about 4 weeks since we have seen each other on Skype -- we decided to wait it out until homecoming for the last stretch of time! We are about to burst with excitement! I know that we are both going to look so different to each other -- especially him! I know he's lost weight and toned up from MCMAP and I can't wait to see the difference in him!

Can't wait to post pictures of homecoming and share our excitement with each of you! It seems like everytime I talk to someone -- they tell me someone else that has been keeping up with this blog throughout the deployment. If you have been keeping up and praying for Daniel ... THANK YOU! We will never be able to thank you all enough for that support! Look forward to sharing our joy and excitement from homecoming with you SOON! :)

1 comment:

  1. WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! just reading this makes my butterflies come back!!! I can't wait till we are there waiting!! I hope you know neither one of us are going to sleep that night!!!!

    ReplyDelete