Sunday, January 31, 2010

Another belt for Dano!

Just a little update on Dano! He called late Friday night and said that he passed his next belt! He is now a brown belt ... and is working on black belt now! I am so proud of him and his accomplishments since he's been gone! He's worked so hard at MCMAP -- and it's really paying off. He was really proud of himself when he called -- and I was, too! :)

Seems like the date is still set ... not in stone of course ... but nothing has changed yet! Please pray for safety as they travel home and for the trip to be as smooth as possible (no delays for weather or anything else!) I can't believe that two weeks from today - I will have my hubby here with me and we'll be getting ready to head to church :) SO exciting!

We will never be able to thank you enough for your prayers for Daniel over the past several months ... We know that the Lord brought through this deployment for a reason - and we are so much stronger as a couple and in the Lord because of it!

**Update on my grandfather: Pap seems to be doing better than he was last week - anything is possible with prayer! They took him off of the morphine so he has been more alert and more himself. We are looking forward to heading up there to visit him in 3 weeks ... please just pray for peace and strength for all of us during this time! Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment