Tuesday, January 5, 2010

February Homecoming!

Well... it seems to be pretty official! It looks like we are set for a February homecoming! Daniel said that word hasn't changed and everyone has been talking about it... he even e-mailed me a deployment countdown that he was sent that counts down even to the seconds until he's home! :) He was so excited about it... and words can't even describe how it made me feel to see it!! It seems like this is really winding down and coming to an end... I CAN'T BELIEVE WE ARE THIS CLOSE TO BEING TOGETHER AGAIN! :)

Dano is doing great... still working hard on MCMAP... going to get his Brown Belt this weekend so he's super excited about that! Staying busy and trying to get back to bed as soon as he can at night so another day is gone! :) He has tons of plans and can't stop talking about everything we are going to do together when he gets home... he said he's mostly excited about just sitting on the couch and staring at me... haha! I know this whole deployment has slowed him down and made him appreciate the simplest things in life... I can't wait to have him home!

We could NOT be more excited about this next chapter of our lives... we know the Lord put this in our path to bring us closer to each other and to Him... and we would do it all over again! It has been such a blessing for our marriage and I can't wait to take off into the next part of our adventure together! I will post more details on homecoming when we get them... but it looks like my hero will be home for Valentine's Day! :) YAY!

1 comment:

  1. That is really good to hear! I am so excited they are gonna be home for Valentine's day...I guess we will celebrate our Anniversary on Valentines!!

    ReplyDelete