Tuesday, January 19, 2010

23 days and counting :)

Well -- it's hard to believe but we have a little over three weeks before Dano is home! :) Words can't even begin to describe how excited we are ... when we talk all we can do is talk about how great it is going to be and dream about the excitement that lies ahead of us! We both just get overwhelmed with emotions ... even just talking on the phone ... so I can only imagine what it will be like that day! He has been super busy and doing great -- especially since he has started his MCMAP training. He is doing a great job with that -- I am super proud! He is starting a course tomorrow as an instructor ... so he feels important now! Ha Ha! :)

I am slowly but surely getting things ready for his return. It's been so fun getting everything ready and pretty for him! I can't wait to have him here again -- and feel "normal" :)

Please keep us in your prayers as we both adjust to his homecoming! We are beyond excited but it will definitely be an adjustment for both of us. Almost like getting married and learning how to live together all over again.... haha! When I look back over everything that has happened since September 2008, when we got the letter telling us he was recalled, it is amazing to see how God has worked! He has blessed us in more ways than we could ever imagine ... and I know that there are only more blessings to come! I am so thankful that we have faced this together -- we are closer now than we have ever been ... and I know that we both appreciate even the littlest things after being apart from each other! I am so thankful that the Lord has kept him safe and sound while he has been gone -- and that we have been able to talk as much as we have! We are so blessed!

Thank you so much for praying for us, encouraging us, and supporting us through this deployment. It won't be long now ... and I will posting HOMECOMING pictures! :) YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment