Monday, January 11, 2010

Honor Grad! :)

Just a quick update on Dano... he found out today that he was the honor grad for the last MCMAP course that he took! :) The instructor told him that he made 120% improvement from where he was when they started the course. I could not be more proud of him! Now, he'll start training for his brown belt. I can't wait to see the results from all this body hardening... haha! :)

One month from today I will be sitting in LeJeune counting down the hours until he gets there! I can't believe that we are FINALLY this close... there are times when it seems like he's been gone forever and then times that I can't believe that it's really almost over... I know he has to be SO excited to get out of that place and get back home! I can't imagine how awesome it is going to be! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment